- E-COMMERCE DIRECTOR
- INTERNATIONAL SALES DIRECTOR
- ACCOUNT MANAGER INTERN
Camelia Beauty is a beauty start-up that was originally created 9 years ago in Shanghai. We are a young, dynamic and international company that has created the brand Le Mini Macaron, which is sold globally in retailers like Sephora, ULTA, Target, ASOS, Zalando, Feelunique, Primor and more. Our brand has been featured in such leading media as Elle, Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan, Glamour, Teen Vogue, Refinery29, NYLON, and many others.
Why Join Our Team?
- Full-time contract with competitive salary according to the candidate’s experience
- 22 working days of paid vacation
- Work-from-home days included weekly
- Barcelona office located in the bustling city center
- Dynamic, international team, with more than 10 nationalities
- Monthly and quarterly team building events (lunches, dinners, drinks and product launch parties)
- Career training
- Yearly performance reviews
- Birthday celebrations
- Employee discount on all products (including for friends & family)
- Fresh fruit and coffee daily
- Dog friendly office!
** INTERESTED CANDIDATES FOR ALL POSITIONS SHOULD SEND CV AND COVER LETTER (ENGLISH ONLY) TO firstname.lastname@example.org. DUE TO HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICANTS, ONLY THESE SUBMISSIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
About the Role
- Create and develop a clear and compelling eCommerce strategy to meet and exceed revenue goals
- Be a self-starting leader that owns the two websites from content strategy, development, and testing, to measuring performance. Specifically focusing on customer experience and engagement as top priorities
- Own Shopify Plus admin management for creating products and collections, maintaining and updating site content such as the home page, custom landing pages, and navigation updates, and managing Shopify Apps
- Own effective merchandising across the site, including new product setup, launches, cross/upselling, and smart promotions
- Ensure consistency with both Co-Founder's and Head of Marketing’s vision for the brand and overall aesthetic, across all touchpoints throughout the customer’s digital journey
- Establish the eCommerce analytics program, continually review and analyze onsite behavior via Google Analytics (4 & Universal), Shopify, a/b testing, and other site behavior platforms to optimize onsite performance
- Focusing on important KPIs such as UPT, AOV, LTV, Reviews, User Experience, Loyalty, and Site Speed
- Manage the P&L for e-commerce including detailed budget development, forecasting, gross profit, and oversight
- Developing and guiding an effective retention and subscription strategy
- Actively follow the on-site communications, promotions, creatives, and experiences, and report back opportunities to the team
- Actively monitor competitors and keep up to date with (beauty) industry best practices, share with the team for continued learning & optimization
- Mentor and manage both E-commerce Marketing Manager and Customer Care Associate, including designing complementary work plans for both positions
- Work with the supply chain team for inventory forecasting on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure stock levels are sufficient for revenue growth
Our Ideal Candidate
- ± 7 years of experience in eCommerce, ideally in branded CPG (EU and US)
- Experience in and passion for the beauty industry is a plus
- Ability to think strategically while having the determination to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Proven history of growing/scaling a website as an eCommerce owner, director, or manager
- Excellent knowledge of Shopify Plus (Yotpo is a plus)
- Experience managing an E-commerce business with over 100 SKUs
- Proven history of having increased AOV and LTV and deep understanding of key eCom metrics including CRV, CRO, ARPU, retention
- Tech-savvy data-obsessed and strategic. You know how to balance data and creative intuition
- Basic coding skills and ability to communicate and manage developers
- Excellent understanding of web design and analytics, including UX and CRO best practices, sales journey optimization, traffic analysis, and reporting tools
- Management and ownership of GDPR compliance for both sites
- A strong manager who has a proven track record of developing and promoting rising stars
- An excellent communicator and collaborator who can align internal stakeholders
- Fluent, professional English (additional language of French, Spanish or Italian is a plus)
International Sales Director
About the Role
The Sales Director will play a critical role in the company's success, with responsibility for the EU market in winning market share, growing revenue, and profitability. Critical to achieving this is to work closely with various Distribution/Retail partners through developing and agreeing on annual business plans, driving initiatives through outstanding trade execution, and tracking KPIs in line with the company strategy which leads to an increase in distribution and ultimately consumptio.
- Define a scalable B2B sales strategy to expand LMM across the EU and open new retail stores, manage the go-to-market strategy.
- Monitor the nail polish market in Europe, identifying trends, distribution channels, and competitors to bring trade and consumer insights into the annual planning cycle, looking for opportunities to always grow the business.
- Conduct regular business reviews with the cross-leadership team to communicate company strategy and priorities, review business KPIs, discuss opportunities and threats in the region.
- Consistently update accurate volume forecasts and P&L to the leadership team.
- Monitor and analyze weekly/monthly/quarterly new partner onboarding, retail sales, and results of the animations implemented to extract learnings and redefine the strategy.
- Ensure your team is well aware of the established strategy and the assigned sales, distribution, and execution targets based on the overall business strategy with consistent follow-through of these targets.
- Work with B2B partners to develop Power Partnerships that generate long-term value and be regarded as a key supplier in the nail polish category, ensuring that we are all working towards shared goals and best practices.
- Formally agree on annual/ quarterly/ monthly trade planning and sales targets with B2B partners and frequently follow up on the progress to hit the agreed target.
- Manage margin negotiations and setting commercial terms.
- Define the sales department structure according to the company's vision and organizational needs.
- Motivate and engage team members to ensure a clear succession plan for the department, and ensure the development of existing talent, and recruitment of new talent to enable a high-performing team.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Extensive experience in CPG sales as International Sales Director/Manager
- Experience in Beauty Industry is a must
- Experience in Category Management & Trade Marketing are preferred
- Expert knowledge of the full sales cycle, from prospecting, and cold calling through to negotiation and closing
- Commercial acumen: Strong understanding of sales processes, ROIs, and ensuring the business P&L requirements are delivered
- Proven track record of successfully meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are a must (Spanish, French, and/or Italian are a plus)
- People management and leadership: Ability to lead, coach, and manage direct reports
- Multichannel experience with beauty retailers, department stores, pharmacy chains and independent, professional beauty salons, concept stores, etc
- Ability to communicate with different stakeholders to build and uphold partner relationships
- Strong Negotiation and Influencing skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams across sales, marketing, supply chain, logistics, and finance as well as with external business partners
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel is a must. Adobe Suite is a plus
Account Manager Intern
About the Role
You will need to be studying in a University to be able to create an internship contract. As an Account manager Intern in our Marketing team you will give support to the Trade Marketing manager with the day-to-day tasks with the European Retailers, the Po’s process and more. In this role you will weekly check online retailers’ websites to make sure product pictures, prices, product descriptions, etc. are aligned with the company standards. Business development & market studies. You will proactively participate helping in fair & trade exhibitions.
- Fill out product information files
- Preparation of pictures and assets following each retailer requirement
- Elaboration of sales presentations
- Help to manage retailer’s platform: fill out product information, pictures, online visibility, etc.
- Check all POs have the correct information (prices, description, etc)
- Follow-up the preparation and sending with logistics team
- Make sure the orders arrive in the retailers’ warehouse on time
Our Ideal Candidate
- Masters in Business, International Trade, Sales with an interest in learning about Accounts and Sales strategy.
- Previous internship experience in sales, business development, working with clients (B2B).
- Excellent written and oral communication in English.
- Attention to detail and organisation.
- Interest in the beauty industry.
- Absolute team-player & roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
- Driven. Passionate. Diverse. Equal. These are the characteristics we value.