Camelia Beauty is a beauty start-up that was originally created 10 years ago and is the parent company of the independent beauty brand Le Mini Macaron. We are a young, dynamic and international company with team members from all over the world. Our brand Le Mini Macaron is sold globally in retailers like Sephora, ULTA, Target, ASOS, Zalando, Douglas, Primor and more. Our brand has been featured in such leading media as Elle, Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan, Glamour, Teen Vogue, Allure and many others.
Global Brand Manager
About the Role
As the Brand Manager, you will play a crucial role in building and executing a 5-year innovation pipeline aligned with Le Mini Macaron's brand strategy and financial objectives. You will work closely with the Founders and Head of Marketing, collaborating with cross-functional teams to bring innovative products from concept to market. Your responsibilities will encompass competitive analysis, concept development, financial forecasting, consumer insights, marketing plans, and post-launch evaluation.
- Build and execute a 5-year innovation pipeline, aligned with the brand's strategy and financial targets.
- Analyze and present competitive product reviews on a quarterly basis to identify market opportunities.
- Collaborate with the Head of Marketing to validate and build concepts based on consumer insights.
- Develop and present concept and packaging briefs, including packaging copywriting.
- Lead cross-functional teams in assessing feasibility, commercialization, and launch of innovations.
- Build forecasts and financial projections in partnership with sales, marketing, and finance for new product launches.
- Create consumer positioning and marketing plans for innovations, including campaign platform ideas and tactics, packaging copy, and direct-to-consumer messaging.
- Craft sales positioning and storytelling to facilitate successful innovation sell-in to retail partners and distributors.
- Assess and analyze post-launch results, presenting learnings and optimization recommendations for future innovation projects.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to develop pricing, positioning, promotions, packaging, and placement strategies in various country markets.
- Tightly manage project budgets and timelines to ensure successful and on-time innovation launches.
- 5 years of experience in innovation marketing for FMCG brands. Beauty experience is strongly preferred.
- A strong track record of delivering successful innovations to market.
- Excellent project management and collaboration skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic, and occasionally ambiguous work environment.
- Results-oriented with strong strategic thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
- Resilience in the face of challenges.
- Exceptional business acumen.
- Experience in building and analyzing consumer research.
- Preferred experience in both large corporate and start-up environments.
Logistics and Production Assistant
About the Role
As a Logistics and Production Intern, you will support on day to day tasks to the Logistics and Production team.
- Help with international sea and air shipments entering and leaving US and Spain. We deal with importing and exporting to many different countries. This includes document preparation, customs clearance, forwarder coordination, regulatory checks, customs payments etc. Must be handled in a time-sensitive manner.
- Daily coordination with our local warehouses and shipping companies to manage local outbound shipments (US and Europe) in a timely and cost-effective way. Ensure that outbound shipments comply with all client packing/shipping requirements (detailed review of client manuals and guidelines in English is required). We are very schedule oriented in order to meet deadlines.
- Work with a team of account managers to fulfill wholesale (B2B) orders.
- Monthly status meeting to update.
- Work with e-commerce and customer care teams and warehouses to supervise and ensure all outbound B2C orders are handled smoothly. Daily status updates via Slack.
- Constant internal communication with the production and management team to ensure all the shipments coming out of the origin country get delivered on the agreed terms.
- Support the production team on long-term production projects. Constant communication with suppliers all over Europe to make sure we are on schedule. Keeping track of the components inventory for upcoming projects.
- Bachelor in Business, International Trade, Logistics with an interest in learning about Logistics and production strategy.
- Previous experience in logistics, business development, working with clients (B2B).
- Excellent written and oral communication in English and Spanish.
- Proactivity, attention to detail, and organization.
- Driven and passionate.
- Team player & roll-up-the-sleeves attitude.