Legal information under the LSSICE
Under the provisions of the Law 34/2002, on the Information Society Services and e-commerce (from now on LSSYCE), CAMELIA BEAUTY SPAIN SL with CIF B66923145 and social address Carrer de Roger de Llúria 118 - #3-2. 08037 Barcelona and email address email@example.com declares that it is the owner of:
- The domain: https://leminimacaron.eu/
- The following social networks:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/leminimacaron/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/leminimacaronUS/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWOa0iV12WN7CbdyM9GjViA
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/leminimacaron/
- Tik Tok: https://www.tiktok.com/@leminimacaron
That Camelia Beauty Spain SL is registered under the following number at the Spanish Commercial Registry Volume 45774, Sheet 118 , S 8, Page 498573, I/A (2.03.21).
Camelia Beauty Spain SL cannot assume any liability arising from misuse, improper or illegal information that appears on the website of its own. With the limits prescribed by law, Camelia Beauty Spain SL assumes no liability for the lack of truthfulness, integrity, updating and accuracy of data or information contained in their websites and social networks.
The contents and information from the websites of Camelia Beauty Spain SL are prepared by suitably qualified professionals to exercise their profession. However, content and information do not bind the above-mentioned, nor are opinions, advice or legal advice of any kind, since it is merely a service offered for information and informative.
The Internet pages and social networks that belong to Camelia Beauty Spain SL may contain links (links) to other pages. Therefore, it cannot take responsibility for the content that may appear on pages of others. The texts, images, sounds, animation, software and other content included on this website are the exclusive property of Camelia Beauty Spain SL or its licensors.
Any act of transmission, distribution, sale, reproduction, storage or public communication in whole or in part, must have the express consent of Camelia Beauty Spain SL.
Camelia Beauty Spain SL preserves the right to block or deny the access to the website without need to communicate previously to any user that goes against the current legal policy.
The user must have their profile on social networks in order to interact with Camelia Beauty Spain SL and accept the relationship with our social network. If this is executed, Camelia Beauty Spain SL will have access to the user's profile in accordance with the parameters stipulated by the social network itself and may interact with it by sending messages, publications, participation in contests and sweepstakes. If the user does not want Camelia Beauty Spain SL to be able to access or interact with his/her profile, it will be necessary to disassociate himself from the profile by unfollowing or deleting as a friend, follower or user Camelia Beauty Spain SL. The actions you perform with Camelia Beauty Spain SL may be informative and/or advertising of its services or products, considering that the social network is an advertising medium, under the responsibility of Camelia Beauty Spain SL regarding publications and communications made by these online means. The participation of users in contests, promotion or any other activity promoted through social networks.
The participation of users in contests, promotions or sweepstakes will imply that the user accepts the legal bases of this contest, promotion or sweepstakes that will be published on the reference social network at the appropriate time and with their participation implies that the user has accepted them.
Users are reminded that posts they make on social media will be under their responsibility and will need to respect the laws and rights of third parties that may affect with particular relevance the intellectual property rights, data protection and the image of third parties themselves, as well as the rules of the social networks themselves contained in the following links:
Privacy and Data Protection
Under the Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data, you hereby authorize the personal data provided to be incorporated into files responsible for Camelia Beauty Spain SL and social address in Carrer de Roger de Llúria 118 - #3-2. 08037 Barcelona:
- Contact Form: Your data will be incorporated into the Contacts file in order to manage your request and be able to respond. Your data will be kept until the request is answered, and will not be transmitted to third parties.
- Join Us Form: Your contact data and CV will be incorporated into the Human Resources file in order to include you in our selection processes. Your data will be kept for the duration of the selection process and will subsequently be destroyed confidentially in the period not longer than 1 year. They will not be transmitted to third parties.
- New User Registration: Your data will be incorporated to the web users’ field in order to manage your account and your purchases done with it. Your data will be kept until your consent is not withdrawn. In any case your data will be transmitted to third parties.
- Purchases Form: Your data will be incorporated into the clients file in order to manage your purchase. Your data will be kept until the legitimate purpose of the data collection is achieved and will not be transmitted to third parties with exception of your name and address to the messenger services in order to make the delivery of your purchase.
- Products availability request Form: Your data will be incorporated into the Contacts file in order to inform you about the availability of the products you are interested in and you have asked for previously. Your data will be kept until the request is answered, and will not be transmitted to third parties.
- If your personal data is processed in our social media network this will be included in the social media & marketing field in order to manage the information and data obtained by the interaction with our social media networks (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Youtube) and the profiles and pages owned by the company. This data will be kept until the legitimate interest that has permitted the processing continues.
- Participation in contests: Your data will be included in the contest & raffle field in order to manage your participation and contact you in the case you are a winner. Your data will not be transmitted to third persons with exception of the messenger services in charge of delivering the products won. Your data will be kept until the legitimate purpose that permitted the process is achieved.
- Instant messaging (SMS): Your data will be incorporated into the newsletter file in order to manage the sending of commercial communications through SMS to the indicated mobile phone number you have previously indicated to us. These communications will be related to our products and offers that could be of your interest, with prior subscription from you side. Your data will be kept until you unsubscribed of them, action that you can do at any moment. Data will not be transmitted to third parties.
In any case, you can indicate the revocation of the consent given, if this was the basis that legitimized the processing or exercise the rights provided for:
- Access: the data subject has the right to know whether the controller processes his personal data and, if so, has the right to access this data, as well as to obtain information about the processing carried out.
- Rectification: It is linked to the incomplete inaccuracy of the data. The data subject has the right to rectify their inaccurate personal data and that their incomplete personal data be completed.
- Limitation of processing: it is the right of the interested person to mark their personal data retained in order to limit the processing in the future. The limitation of processing means that, at the request of the person concerned, your personal data indicated will be no longer processed.
- Opposition: the data subject has the right to object to the processing of their data when they base them on certain specific cases and a reason related to their personal situation is called on.
- Data portability: the data subject has the right to receive their personal data provided to the controller in a structured, commonly used and mechanically readable format, if it is based on consent or a contract, the processing is carried out by automated means.
Unless the subject of automated individual decisions: the data subject has the right not to be the subject of a decision based on the automated processing of his data, including profiling that produces legal effects on them or adversely affects them,
These requests must be made at Carrer de Roger de Llúria 118 - #3-2. 08037 Barcelonaor by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Authority.
Industrial and Intellectual Property
This website is the property of Camelia Beauty Spain SL. The intellectual property rights and rights of exploitation and reproduction of this website, its pages, its presence on social networks, screens, the information they contain, their appearance and design, as well as the links ("hyperlinks") established from which, to other websites of any affiliated center or dependent agency, are the exclusive property of the product, unless expressly specified otherwise.
All names, designs and/or logos, as well as any products or services offered and reflected on this website, are trademarks duly registered by Camelia Beauty Spain SL by their subsidiaries and/or dominated or by third parties.
Any misuse thereof by persons other than its legitimate owner and without the express and unequivocal consent of it may be denounced and prosecuted by all legal means existing in the Spanish and/or Community Legal Order.
The intellectual property rights and trademarks of third parties are conveniently highlighted and must be respected by any person accessing this page, not being responsible for Camelia Beauty Spain SL the use that the USER may carry out in this regard, being the sole responsibility for his person.
For personal and private use only, it is permitted to download the contents, copy or print any page of this website and social networks. It is prohibited to reproduce, transmit, modify or delete the information, contents or warnings of this website without the prior written permission of Camelia Beauty Spain SL.
Camelia Beauty Spain SL does not transfer ownership of its software to users. The user is the owner of the media on which the software is recorded. Camelia Beauty Spain SL places all industrial and intellectual property rights, including software. If you transfer software from this website to your terminal, you will not be able to dissect by study and decompile, translate the version of the original object code or your language into another code or language.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These general conditions are governed by Spanish law, the Spanish Courts and Tribunals being competent to know how many questions are raised about the interpretation, application and compliance of them. THE USER, by virtue of his acceptance of the general conditions contained in this legal notice and whenever this submission is possible, expressly waives any third party that, by application of the current Civil Procedure Law may correspond to them.
We informed you that for good functioning of the website https://leminimacaron.eu/ the browser system uses some data for browsing (“Cookies”) in order to offer a more specialized service to its users.
The cookies are small text files that all browsers store when you navigate on websites and apps. You can collect the IP address that your computer uses to connect to the website, the URL of the request website at the time that the connection takes place and other parameters related to the operating system of the user’s computer environment. This information is only collected in order to identify the session with the purpose of facilitating the website’s analysis.
Camelia Beauty Spain SL in its web uses “cookies” from third parties:
- Analytics Cookies: allows us to quantify the number of users in order to provide statistical service from the services provided on this website. To do that, your search habits are analyzed to improve the offer of our products and services. Google, Inc. through Google Analytics collects information from the user’s computer to obtain information about their activity on the web site and stores the collected information from the “cookies” in its servers located in the United States.
- Ad cookies: those from third parties that allow us to analyze your behavior habits while searching and using the website so we can show you the services/products that adapt more to your profile and preferences. These cookies are owned by Facebook.
In any case, in the event of a collection of personal data like the IP address this data will be stored in a field named “Social Media & Marketing” under the responsibility of Camelia Beauty Spain SL. The aim of that field is to manage and control social networks as well as the information extracted from the user’s activity on the website. These data will be transfered to the company that manages the cookies and will be kept as it is established by those companies. This data can be transferred to third countries and you can get more information by accessing to their personal cookies policy through the following link: https://policies.google.com/privacy
As determined in the current Personal Data Regulation, you will be informed that you can excise the right of access, rectification, erasure (right to be forgotten) and restriction of processing. This request should be done at Carrer de Roger de Llúria 118 - #3-2. 08037 Barcelona or by sending an email to email@example.com
We informed you that Google, could transfer this information to third parties when the law requires to do so or when these third parties process information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate the IP address from the users with any other data that they have and, for this reason, will be done totally anonymously.
To reject or delete this “cookie” you can check the following addresses:
In any case, the user can enable the option of his or her own browser system in order to prohibit the installation of cookies.
Camelia Beauty Spain SL will not be responsible of the incorrect functioning of some of the website services because of the disabling of cookies.
In the following links you can find instructions that will help you with the settings of the main browsers:
Safari for IOS (Iphone, IPad):
Chrome for Android:
If you would like to get more information about the cookies and how to disable them depending on your browser system you can check the following links www.aboutcookies.org and http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=1
In the case of doubt or any other comment, you can contact Camelia Beauty Spain SL through the customer service channel or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookie List by CookiePro
The following content is an updated list of the cookies found on the https://leminimacaron.eu/ site. Provided by CookiePro: