Camelia Beauty is a beauty start-up that was originally created 10 years ago and is the parent company of the independent beauty brand Le Mini Macaron. We are a young, dynamic and international company with team members from all over the world. Our brand Le Mini Macaron is sold globally in retailers like Sephora, ULTA, Target, ASOS, Zalando, Douglas, Primor and more. Our brand has been featured in such leading media as Elle, Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan, Glamour, Teen Vogue, Allure and many others.
Senior Social Media Manager
Find more about this position in our Linkedin
About the Role
- Oversee brand’s US social media channels and content calendar strategy to drive engagement and increase followers, working closely with Social Media Coordinator.
- Build and amplify a consistent brand and channel voice.
- Ideate and work closely with Social Media Coordinator to create innovative daily content to engage our followers.
- Supervise and coordinate content production and edits for paid advertising.
- Champion community management and engagement. Supervise Community Coordinator to respond to all requests, grow the quantity and quality of community, and establish regular marketing programs to achieve this.
- Collaborate with US Marketing Manager to support influencer initiatives on social media.
- Monitor and analyze emerging social channels and present opportunities for growth to senior management team.
- Manage a team of 3-4 people. Ensure their performance, success, career development and growth.
- Report actionable insights and KPI’s on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Work closely with the Ecommerce team to analyse social media revenue.
- Develop social media and campaign-specific KPIs and benchmarks to achieve and surpass brand goals and objectives.
- Work closely with the sales team to deliver engaging and relevant content for our retail partners.
- Develop a rigorous approach for experimenting, testing and measuring social media features.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience managing the social media accounts of a consumer brand for at least 5-7 years.
- Previous experience as a people manager. Leadership skills, managing a team of 3-4 people: social media coordinator, community coordinator, video content producer, and intern.
- Native English speaking with excellent copywriting skills and ability to bring alive the brand tone of voice. Additional language of Spanish or French is a plus.
- Proven experience growing a brand’s social following and engagement (Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest and Facebook)
- Digitally native and addicted to Instagram, Tik Tok and Youtube!
- Ability to storytell in a creative manner, plus intuitive understanding of what makes content engaging and how to create it.
- Experience with Social/Digital Analytic tools for metrics and reporting etc.
- Proven ability to engage, connect and build an audience across multiple channels.
- Ability to interpret analytics, communicate results and formulate a strategy.
- Proactive, self-starter
- Attention to detail and organization
- Passion for the beauty industry
- Collaborative team player (no job is too small)
- Enjoys a diverse, multicultural environment
How to Apply
If you think this is the role for you, please send your CV and cover letter (must be submitted in English) to email@example.com with the subject “Senior Social Media Manager”.