Previous working experience and/or study in marketing/communications preferred.
STRENGTHS + SKILLS
The ideal candidate has the following qualities and abilities:
- Strong ability to communicate clearly
- Detailed, organized and thorough
- Hard-working and self-motivated
- Problem-solving, not afraid to look for creative solutions, and positive attitude when faced with challenges
- Sense of urgency and good time management skills
The ideal candidate has the following personality:
- A true self-starter! You are passionate and want to drive projects forward and bring ideas to life!
- You love pop culture, trends and new media
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Work hard, play hard!
- A team player who enjoys being part of an international team that is young, dynamic and fun!
- Enjoys learning and looking to grow, and develop different skills and help to build an exciting high-growth company
ROLES + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Social Media - you will work with our marketing and creative team to develop social media content for the Italian market. You will also manage our Instagram and Facebook pages on a daily basis, including posting daily, answering customer messages, and running paid advertising promotions and contests.
- Ecommerce – work with marketing team to drive ecommerce sales through a variety of promotions and product. Analyze sales data and paid campaign results to optimize for sales conversion.
Brand Ambassador Program/Influencers – you’ll help to develop our Brand Ambassador program with Italian influencers (bloggers and Instagram influencers), following up with them for posting/promotion of Le Mini Macaron to drive more awareness of the brand on the market. Includes large & micro influencers, nail artists/makeup artists, nail technicians, and travel/lifestyle influencers.
PR/Media – regularly contact and follow up with Italian media and beauty editors. Send press releases and images, follow up on new product launches, etc.
Marketing Materials – work with marketing and creative team to develop brand marketing materials (including photo and video shoots). Need to adapt for the local Italian market. Includes translation work.
Database Management/Newsletter Communication – develop and grow database of Italian consumers, and work with marketing team to develop regular newsletters to announce new products, sales, etc.
Italian Website – work with team to maintain and improve the local language website.
Competitive and Trends Research – monitor and research competitive brands, keep up to date on beauty/fashion trends, provide regular report to the team for info
Fluent, professional English
ASAP – June 1
To be discussed, based on experience
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
All interviews to be conducted ASAP.
About Camelia Beauty
Camelia Beauty is a beauty start-up that was originally created 6 years ago in Shanghai. We are a young, dynamic and international company that has created the brand Le Mini Macaron, which is sold in Sephora, ULTA, ASOS, Galeries Lafayette, La Rinascente, Riley Rose (Forever 21), Anthropologie, Feelunique, and other beauty retailers and department stores. Our brand has been featured in such leading media as Elle, Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan, Glamour, Teen Vogue, Refinery 29, PopSugar, NYLON, Paulette, and many others. We are looking for dynamic, creative and motivated individuals to join our team.
www.leminimacaron.com / www.leminimacaron.eu