Social Media Manager
**INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD SEND CV AND COVER LETTER (ENGLISH ONLY) TO CAMELIABEAUTYJOBS@GMAIL.COM. DUE TO HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICANTS, ONLY THESE SUBMISSIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience managing the social media accounts of a consumer brand – 3-5 years
- Proven experience growing a brand’s social following and engagement (preferably on Instagram)
- Digitally native and addicted to Instagram, Tik Tok and Youtube! Intuitive understanding of what makes content engaging and how to create it.
- Comfortable appearing on camera as one of the ‘faces’ of the brand for IG stories, IG Live, Tik Tok videos, etc.
- Native English speaking, excellent copywriting skills and ability to bring alive the brand tone of voice
- Develop an overall social media strategy and content calendar to drive engagement and increase followers.
- Build and amplify a consistent brand and channel voice.
- Ideate and execute timely, innovative daily content to engage our followers.
- Write and post copy for Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok, Youtube appropriately maintaining brand voice across platforms.
- Collaborate with PR and Digital Marketing to develop and execute the influencer initiatives on social media.
- Optimize blog content for SEO and update meta-tagging.
- Pitch creative concepts for social media initiatives and campaigns.
- Stay on top of emerging social channels, analyze and formally present opportunities for growth.
- Capture photography/video and produce content, working with our creative team.
- Report actionable insights and KPIs on a weekly basis.
- Work with Customer Care Associate on our team with regards to daily community management and social customer service.
- Develop social media and campaign-specific KPIs and benchmarks to achieve and bypass brand goals and objectives.
- Monitor and report trends in social media and channel topics.
- Develop rigorous approach for experimenting, testing and measuring social media features.
- Love for the beauty industry and product knowledge.
- 3-5 years’ experience managing multiple social media channels, preferably for a beauty brand.
- Proven ability to engage, connect and build an audience across multiple channels.
- Ability to interpret analytics, communicate results and formulate a strategy.
- A passion for social media, beauty/cosmetics, and a positive, upbeat attitude!
- Strong writing and editorial skills with utmost attention to detail. Ability to storytell in a creative manner!
- Strong understanding of aesthetics, look and feel, and what works visually on social media
- Experience with Photoshop a plus.
- Existing Influencer relations and experience a plus.
- Experience with Social/Digital listening and scheduling tools approaches to measurement/metrics, reporting, etc.
- Knowledge of paid media tactics and strategies and how they relate to and can help to amplify social media programs and campaigns.
- Start-up experience a bonus!
Additional Skills (Communication, Analytics and Reasoning)
- Self-starter with strong communication, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Strong project management and process development capabilities.
- Ability to escalate issues and pushback as needed.
- Proven strategic thinking, analytical, data interpretation, financial, and problem-solving skills.
- Heavy focus on quality assurance and high attention to detail is essential to success.
- Ability to identify, resolve, and escalate issues, challenging the status quo when appropriate.
- Ability to problem-solve when late changes or workflow issues arise.
- Partner with team members when making recommendations to business stakeholders.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Camelia Beauty is a beauty start-up that was originally created 6 years ago in Shanghai. We are a young, dynamic and international company that has created the brand Le Mini Macaron, which is sold in Sephora, ULTA, ASOS, Galeries Lafayette, Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Feelunique, and other beauty retailers and department stores. Our brand has been featured in such leading media as Elle, Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan, Glamour, Teen Vogue, Refinery 29, PopSugar, NYLON, Paulette, and many others. We are looking for dynamic, creative and motivated individuals to join our team.
www.leminimacaron.com / www.leminimacaron.eu