Rose Gold - Gel Manicure Kit
Rose Gold: Millennial Pink meets Gold Glitter in our gorgeous, feminine Rose Gold, a soft, cool-toned medium pink with fine micro glitter in gold, pink, and even shifts of pale purple!
Our Le Mini Macaron kit contains everything you need for DIY gel manicure, when you want where you want!
Each Kit Includes:
- LED lamp with USB cord (lamp wattage: 3 watts)
- One bottle of gel polish in a matching color
- Cuticle stick
- Mini nail file
- 10 remover pads
- Detailed instructions
Our LED Lamp:
- Our patented design is fast and powerful, curing 1-step gel polish dry in just 30 seconds
- Very convenient to use anywhere, the USB cord plugs straight into your laptop
- Do your pedicure too - just flip the magnetic top around!
Our 1-Step Gel Polish:
- Our 3-in-1 formula combines base coat, color and top coat all in 1 bottle. And you don't even need gel cleanser!
- Get the brilliant shine and chip-free lasting of a salon-quality gel manicure at a fraction of the price!
- DIY your own gel manicure at home with our amazing formula, which dries in only 30 seconds!
- 1-step gel polish lasts up to 7-10 days. For easy removal, buy our soak-off remover pads.
Vegan and Cruelty-Free. “9-Free” polish is formulated without: Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, TPHP, Acetone, Ethyl Tosylamide, Xylene, DBP, Toulene, and Camphor.
Follow these instructions for a perfect manicure:
- File the edge and surface of your nails. Use nail polish remover and wipe away the dust and oils.
- Apply a VERY thin (barely there) layer of gel polish.
- Cure in the LED lamp for 60 seconds.
- Apply a second layer of gel polish, and cure again. And that's it - you're done!
And for a perfect removal:
- File the surface of your gel manicure that you wish to remove.
- Tear open the remover pad and insert your finger, with the cotton pad over the nail. The acetone from the cotton pad will soak into the gel.
- Wrap the packet around your finger, removing the sticker on the packet to ensure that it’s air tight. Wait 15 minutes.
- Remove the packet and the gel polish will have a shattered effect. Use the cuticle stick to scrape off the gel.
- Use the nail file to file away any remaining bits of gel. Wash your hands and use hand cream to moisturize. Voilà!