Smoky Matcha - Gel Polish
From The Soho Collection, our newest F/W 2020 shades!
Smoky Matcha: A gorgeous muted green with blue undertones...modern and sophisticated.
Our 3-in-1 gel polish combines base coat, color and topcoat all in one bottle! Cures in just 30 seconds with the macaron LED lamp.
Our 1-Step Gel Polish:
- Our 3-in-1 formula combines base coat, color and topcoat all in 1 bottle. And you don't even need gel cleanser!
- Get the brilliant shine and chip-free lasting of a salon-quality gel manicure at a fraction of the price!
- DIY your own gel manicure at home with our amazing formula, which dries in only 30 seconds!
- 1-step gel polish lasts up to 7-10 days. For easy removal, buy our soak-off remover wraps.
Vegan and Cruelty-Free. “9-Free” polish is formulated without Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, TPHP, Acetone, Ethyl Tosylamide, Xylene, DBP, Toulene, and Camphor.
Follow these instructions for a perfect manicure:
- File the edge and surface of your nail. Use nail polish remover and wipe away the dust and oils.
- Apply a VERY thin (barely there) layer of gel polish.
- Cure in the LED lamp for 30 seconds.
- Apply a second layer of gel polish, and cure again. And that's it - you're done!
And for a perfect removal:
- File the surface of your gel manicure that you wish to remove.
- Tear open the remover pad and insert your finger, with the cotton pad over the nail. The acetone from the cotton pad will soak into the gel.
- Wrap the packet around your finger, removing the sticker on the packet to ensure that it’s air tight. Wait 15 minutes.
- Remove the packet and the gel polish will have a shattered effect. Use the cuticle stick to scrape off the gel.
- Use the nail file to file away any remaining bits of gel. Wash your hands and use hand cream to moisturize. Voilà!